1. Select Schlüter-TREP-T according to tile thickness.
2. First, install riser tile.
3. Apply appropriate tile adhesive along edge area.
4. Fill cavities at the bottom of the profile with appropriate tile adhesive.
5. Press the perforated anchoring leg of the Schlüter-TREP into the tile adhesive and align.
6. Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
7. Solidly embed adjacent tiles so that the tiled surface is flush with the top of the profile.
8. A joint of approx. 2 mm - 3 mm should be left between the tile and the profile.
9. Completely fill the space between the tile and the profile with grout.